31 januar 2010

Friday Sketchers #87 + Happy 101

Finally I had time to make another card. And this one like the previous two is made with the Basic Grey - Origins collection. I keep stacking up on paper but never use it all, so I figured I would make more then one card with it before I put it away to collect dust. I had some stamps from In2Stamps I had to ink up, and I fell in love with the Mommy's Caring stamp from the Get Well Collection. So here's my card with that stamp, made using the sketch at FRIDAY SKETCHERS.



MATERIALS USED:
  • Stamps: In2Stamps - Get Well Collection - Mommy's caring.
  • Paper: Baisc Grey - Orgins
  • Medium: Memento Inkpad Tuexdo Black and ProMarkers - Cool Grey 1, 3 and 5, Meadow Green, Leaf Green, Bright Green, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Primrose, Lemon, Yellow and Blender. Distress - Vintage Photo. Glimmer Mist - Lime Twist
  • Embellishments: Half pearls from Kaiser Craft, Tiny Alpha from Making Memories, Flowers from Irene's Garden (sprayed with Glimmer Mist) and Wild Orchids.
  • Tools: Martha Stewart Edge Punch - Doily Lace. Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Squares Large, Shapeabilities - Ribbion Tag Trio. SU corner punch.
Thanks for looking and for the comments! :)


I also got this Happy 101 award from Turid (Knerten) and Madeleine. Thank you so much ladies!! :) The rule of this award is to write up 10 things that makes you happy.

I'm a easy pleaser but things that make me happy is my family, my friends, living life, nice comments left on my blog, candy (I'm a sugar addict), good food, gathering good friends, summer, driving my slug bug and unexpected visitors!

Turid also gave me this one.


I'm passing these awards onto my followers, so if you want it why not pinch it :)


3 kommentarer:

Tonje sa...

Utrolig fint kort. Nydelige farger, nydelig motiv og nydelig papir! Ha en fin kveld!

Gry-Heidi sa...

Så mye lekkert du har lagd siden siste jeg var innom :)
Jeg falt pladask for det siste PFP kortet ditt :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi

Stampin'Piper sa...

Beautiful card with great colours!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja
(Friday Sketchers DT)