31 januar 2010

Happy 60th

When I made the Substitute Design Team card for Sukkersøtt I also made this matching card for a 60th birthday my Granny is going to next week. I love the vintage images that Gudrun has made for Minne-Hjørnet, making a card like this one doesn't take all night.


Papers are from Basic Grey, Vintage image from Gudrun (for Minne-Hjørnet), Text stamp from Stempelglede, flowers from Wild Orchids and Irene's Garden, Bling from Prima (birthday gift from my Brother, yeahiii), lace from Ask Antikk og Interiør. The paper edges are blended with Vintage photo.

This weekend will be spent sleeping and inking up my new In2Stamp stamps, and getting ready for some more classes at Steffens. I'm having a wedding invitation and place cards class on the 10th of February. There's still some empty chairs, so if you need some insipration on how to make easy and gorgeous invitations for your wedding this summer why not sign up.

Thanks for looking, I wish you all a great weekend!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

wonderful!
Elma

Saskia sa...

Ida,

You made a beautiful card... so sweet and so elegant!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Gunn-Hege sa...

ååååååå, det var et nydelig kort, alt er så harmonisk og vakkert! Eyecandy!!!

Madeleine sa...

tusen takk for hjelp med bloggen min, ser nå at jeg valgte samme bakgrunn som deg... :P
Det ligger forresten noe til deg i bloggen min :)