19 april 2011

{DT} Passion for ProMarkers 96

This weeks PASSION FOR PROMARKERS challenge is WOW - White on White theme.
I have to say I had a hard time creating something for this challenge as I was totally blank on ideas of what I could use, but then snow for some reason came to my head and a Christmas card came about! 



Check out the PfP blog to see this weeks sponsor.

Thanks for looking and Happy Easter, oh don't forget about my blog candy. Click the image at the top of my blog to get the instructions.
 

4 kommentarer:

coops sa...

gorgeous card ida.i love the fab image and embossing and fantastic snowflake :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Ida, what a fun card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous snowflake and embossing. Hugs, Denise x

Gro sa...

Nydelig julekort Ida. Hvitt på hvitt passer godt til det.
Påskeklem :o)

Knerten sa...

Flott kort, Ida, og så stilig å bruke flaskeribbe'n som bakgrunn, passer jo utmerket på hvitt på hvitt :-)
God påske til deg og Diaz !